The requirements for Electrical Wiring Interconnection Systems (EWIS) are technically intricate and logistically complex.
E.I.S. Electronics masters the routing design with CATVIA V5, the manufacturing and the electrical test to ensure the delivery on time and on spec. The maturity analysis done by SPACE® (www.space-aero.org) in 2017 impressively demonstrates it.
Our range of capabilities covers:
- wire harnesses for airliner cabin monuments
- wire systems for rotary wing aircraft
- wire systems for light aircraft with conventional engines and electrical motors
- Engineering support, prototype installations
- StarLight installations based on optical fibre technology for VVIP projects.
E.I.S. Electronics obtains Production and Maintenance Organisation Approvals according to EASA part 21G and part 145.